What are Cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser to a website you visit. A Cookie file is stored within your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognise you and make your next visit to the Service easier and more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” Cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of Cookies files in your web browser.
- to enable certain functions of the Service
- to store your preferences
- to provide analytics
- to enable advertisement delivery, including behavioural advertising
We use both session and essential Cookies on the Service and we use different types of Cookies to run the Service:
- Essential Cookies: Our Service may use essential Cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Session Cookies: Our Service may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, to help serve the correct pages to you as a user. These Cookies are reset whenever you start a new browsing session on your device.
- Third Party Cookies: In addition to our own Cookies, we may also use various third-party’s Cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, to collect user data through their websites for the purpose of tracking conversions and serving advertisements targeted to user’s interests.
Our Analytics software ‘Google Analytics’ may place Cookies on your device, to see how you interact with our Service.
What are your choices regarding Cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete Cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
If you wish to opt out of seeing interest-based marketing, visit the Digital Advertising Alliance’s consumer choice tool for the web: http://optout.aboutads.info
In order to provide website visitors with more choice on how data is collected by Google Analytics, Google has developed the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. The add-on prevents data being sent to Google Analytics. The Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on does not affect usage of the website in any other way. For further information on the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on please visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
For more information on the usage of Cookies by Google Analytics please see the Google website. For privacy advice regarding this product please visit: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Where can you find more information about Cookies
You can learn more about Cookies at the following third-party websites:
Changes to this statement
This policy was last reviewed on 25/06/2019